+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Registered Member
    Member No: 140614 TrevorM is an unknown quantity at this point TrevorM's Avatar

Yes | No

Tires in Edmonton

I'm looking for a set of tires for my E12 project. Genuine Alpina wheels I purchased in Cali. What I want is summer tires for this car, I have a few brands in mind but I'm open to suggestions. Any leads as to where I should start my search in Edmonton? Price is important and I'll be looking for tires for my shark in the near future as well.

Time to get ready for the driving season!!!

Trevor M

'58 Isetta 300 - British version
    '81 528i - Under restoration
    '87 635CSi Euro

Icabob

Yes | No

Re: Tires in Edmonton

I've purchased all my rubber through Kal-Tire,they always have deals on tires.Give them a try,couldn't hurt.

Registered Member
    Member No: 140614 TrevorM is an unknown quantity at this point TrevorM's Avatar

Yes | No

Thanks, I'll check it out

Trevor M

'58 Isetta 300 - British version
    '81 528i - Under restoration
    '87 635CSi Euro

Registered Member
    Member No: 65692 TaylorM is an unknown quantity at this point TaylorM's Avatar

Yes | No

Nice rims , Trevor ! I love the Alpina look

on the E24.
    Have a look at 1010tires site at least to get some comparison pricing and range of selection. They are in Vancouver and are the closest we have to a Tirerack in Canada. But don't compare their prices to those at Tirerack for the same tire...it'll make you CRAZY !! Compared to the Yanks we get killed on tire prices. Tirerack will be happy to ship to you in Edmonton but by the time you pay the FX differential, shipping, import clearance, duties & GST Tirerack usually ends up being a bit more expensive than the same thing from 1010.... totally frustrating !
    I bought my Fuzion ZR1's from 1010 and my biz partner bought some Pirelli's from them . They provide excellent service and very reasonable shipping within Canada costs

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information