+ Reply to Thread
    Registered Member
    Member No: 111909 sweet545 is an unknown quantity at this point sweet545's Avatar

Yes | No

Phone cradle removal?

Hey all - hoping someone can provide me with some DIY instructions on the most appropriate way to remove the charging cradle currently holding my old Motorola v60 in my 2004 645Cic. I have had Bluetooth activated for about a year (with a blackberry 8700 series, no problems to note) and at the time of activation of Bluetooth, the dealer wanted to charge me $75 just to remove the old cradle (so I passed) and have not gotten around to doing it myself.

Thanks in advance....

Registered Member
    Member No: 65250 mu2002cs is an unknown quantity at this point mu2002cs's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: Phone cradle removal?

Monty,

The cradle is actually pretty easy to remove - couple of screws and then unhooking the wiring and antenna harnass. But, and this is probably where the comes into play, you have to have the correct parts for the bin as the phone cradle has its own bin. I have gone to bluetooth as well. Sure wish I would have had the dealer save the original parts for the bin. If you go to realoem.com, you can look up the part numbers for the bin and do it all yourself.

good luck

Mike

Registered Member
    Member No: 26083 r.merkle is an unknown quantity at this point r.merkle's Avatar

Yes | No

should be close the the 5 series removal. there's a post there with pictures.

Registered Member
    Member No: 111909 sweet545 is an unknown quantity at this point sweet545's Avatar

Yes | No

thanks I'll let you know how it goes

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information