+ Reply to Thread
    Gazza

Yes | No

wiring diagrams - PDC/Rear blind/Auto Dim Mirror??

I have just brought a secondhand PDC, rear blind and auto dimming rear mirror. Has anyone got the wiring diagrams so I can trace where these need to be connected. I have a rain sensor fitted and wondered if the mirror 'pgggybacks' the power off that or it is wired seperatly.

The PDC came with the sensors etc but how do I power the control unit? is there a connector that should be there? I was told that all E38s had the connectors in for any upgrade?

Thanks

scola888

Yes | No

Re: wiring diagrams - PDC/Rear blind/Auto Dim Mirr

Dont know the answers to your questions however I would like to pick up some of the same items you have, any suggestions.

I have just brought a secondhand PDC, rear blind and auto dimming rear mirror. Has anyone got the wiring diagrams so I can trace where these need to be connected. I have a rain sensor fitted and wondered if the mirror 'pgggybacks' the power off that or it is wired seperatly.

The PDC came with the sensors etc but how do I power the control unit? is there a connector that should be there? I was told that all E38s had the connectors in for any upgrade?

Thanks

Tyrone

Yes | No

Guys, e-mail me for the BMW directions

If you tell me if you have the rear or front+rear PDC kit, I will send the proper directions. I also have the electric sunblind installation directions. If there are any other factory options you would like to add, I can probably find directions for those too. Unfortunately, my TIS CD is not loaded, so I cannot advise you on the autodimming mirror installation. If I do find anything out, I will let you know.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information