+ Reply to Thread
    Registered Member
    Member No: 128521 unslow is an unknown quantity at this point unslow's Avatar

Yes | No

Fahey track pipes

Just wanted to pass on that I spoke to Frank today and he mentioned that he needs 8-10 orders with deposits in order to make a new batch of track pipes. I added my name to the list and he already had a few names so there is a bit of traction on this.

So if you are interested, give them a call and add your name. If you have already called and discussed with him, you may want to confirm that your name is on the list so that he does not miss anyone.

Phone is 858-693-1871 if you need it.Blake in Chicagoland
    E28 M5

DEADM5

Yes | No

Re: Fahey track pipes

Ha, I didn't know they were in such demand! I have two sets sitting on my garage floor. Let me know how many kidneys you want to give up!

Registered Member
    Member No: 106207 M5zealot is an unknown quantity at this point M5zealot's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: Fahey track pipes, "H" tube,O2 sensor,

[IMG]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/151/437449780_0c0eddbee3.jpg?v=0[/IMG

I have this set on the car, another in storage and another custom made set by a friend. (not as pretty as Fahey pipes, but have O2 sensor threaded hole.) How much does Fahey want for 1? Let me know guys. I need $$$ to finish my front seat re-leather

Registered Member
    Member No: 106207 M5zealot is an unknown quantity at this point M5zealot's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: Fahey track pipes, mandrel bent

Rick in Va

Yes | No

I believe he charges $550

KJK

Yes | No

Re: Fahey track pipes, mandrel bent

My E34 track pipe, fashioned from a stock cat and retaining the y-pipe and oem flanges. Fits perfectly. I took a Fahey pipe off my friends car and I don't think the H-pipe will have the scavenging the stock y-pipe has. Plus, I couldn't get a *** wrench around the nut as the cut the hole too close to the pipe. The oem pipes flare in a tad to avoid this problem. So should Fahey's for $600+.

Kevin

Registered Member
    Member No: 31779 iam4ecu is an unknown quantity at this point iam4ecu's Avatar

Yes | No

Hmm...I'll have to take pix of mine...

...mine are on E24, but don't look anything like that... - the section that deletes the cat is straight and has a mass around the pipe that I assume is heat shielding.

Will try to get a pic this weekend and post (the car itself is down getting rail/tensioners, etc. w/ Haygood plus a new tranny, so no pix of the section w/ cat.)

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information