+ Reply to Thread
    Registered Member
    Member No: 145222 bbrutschy is an unknown quantity at this point bbrutschy's Avatar

Yes | No

late with an 8

for my six brothers from another mother, i am late with an 8 for sharkfest and would still like to sign up. let me know if you have room .
    thanks,
    bruce brutschy
    [email protected]

Registered Member
    Member No: 107311 cobradav is an unknown quantity at this point cobradav's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: late with an 8

The Sharkfest organizers are on the e24 board. But I can tell you that cutoff was 5 April. Go to http://www.b m w s h a r k f e s t.org/index.php (close up the spaces) and you should find an email for Kai there. I am going and have planned some pre-Sharkfest drives of the Tail of the Dragon for the Wednesday and Thursday preceeding the official events. You are welcome to join is there registered or not for Sharkfest. Will be at least one 850Ci with us on the ToD.
    _______
    US '05 645 Coupe, Silver Grey, Chateau, Sport, Logic 7, HUD, Cold Pkg, SIRIUS Sat Radio, Aux, BT w/ snap-in adapter, V1, CIP 21.03 w/MP3 enabled

Registered Member
    Member No: 107311 cobradav is an unknown quantity at this point cobradav's Avatar

Yes | No

Is that your 840 registered??

_______
    US '05 645 Coupe, Silver Grey, Chateau, Sport, Logic 7, HUD, Cold Pkg, SIRIUS Sat Radio, Aux, BT w/ snap-in adapter, V1, CIP 21.03 w/MP3 enabled

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information