+ Reply to Thread
    Registered Member
    Member No: 106207 M5zealot is an unknown quantity at this point M5zealot's Avatar

Yes | No

Pictures of conversion

Sorry if this is a rehash but I couldn't find any info in the archives for our section so I thought I'd share. Blue city light is not evident when headlights are turned on, last pic shows PIAA extreme white bulbs and Ion Crytal fog light bulbs.

M535OH

Yes | No

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for sharing! A buddy of mine sold me a set and also gave me the same directions you found on the M535 board. I didn't want to cut or modify anything under the fuse box but most of all I wanted the euro lights wired like US ones for the same reason! Where there is will there is a way huh?!!!!! Off to Pep boys for some connectors! Thanks for sharing the "smarts" M5zealot

PaulTX

Yes | No

Why didn't I think of that!

I wired my euro lites following instructions from the seller. I promptly fried several relays and fuses. I thought the car was going catch fire! Most likely my fault for not insulating a hot wire properly! Duh! Wish I would have thought this out like you did, would have save me more time. I'm going to rewire my system per your directions so I can take advantage of my PIAAs too! Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information