+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Registered Member
    Member No: 56335 ibew595 is an unknown quantity at this point ibew595's Avatar

Yes | No

Oh yeah baby!

27 combined hours of overtime for the 31st and 1st.
    Almost paid for the monthly mortgage in two days.
    I've been hiding out in Fremont for the past 7 months for a company that is starting up making solar cells. They have a lot of equipment going in and are throwing away more product than they are producing.
    The bean counters are finally putting a stop to the massive spending so our work is drying up.
    Soon I will be free once again! Hanging out with all the stay at home moms on the block.

If anyone is interested I have 7 nights in Kauai, Poipu beach, Marriott two bedrooms, Saturday to Saturday December 15-22nd.
    The kids are still in school that week so :-( I don't get to go.
    Will trade for Porsche Cayman.

International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Local 595
    2000 740i Impala brown
    >
    My baby
    BMW Food for the soul

Me

Inner Circle Member Inner Circle Member
    Member No: 67284
    Inner Circle ©43 since: Mar 20, 2013 Viv is on a distinguished road Viv's Avatar

Yes | No

Oh, I see..... Have been out of the loop lately.

I'll trade you a week at our condo in Truckee, but not between Nov. and April. Deal?

Viv
    Northern California
    2003 530i Steel Blue Metallic /Gray leather
    AT/PP/SP/CWP/Xenon/Folding Rear Seats/Ultimate Cup Holders/Stongard Headlamp Covers/Stealth rear signal bulbs/50% tint/Saab trunk lid handle/Aux. adapter/BMWCCA Member/With a Pink Panther on the mirror/E34('91 525i) retired

Registered Member

Yes | No

How many bedrooms?

It's been awhile since I've stayed in Truckee. I need to do this sometime and go fishing. Do you go by the week or month, I would be looking for summer when school is out June to August. And indeed inqiring minds need to know...... how much? Is rice included?

2000 740i Impala brown
    >
    My baby
    BMW Food for the soul

Me

Inner Circle ©43 since: Mar 20, 2013 Viv is on a distinguished road Viv's Avatar

Yes | No

It's 3/2 and fully furnished like home!

There is a limit to 6 people, so you could even bring 2 friends to join you and the family! Send me your email addy and I'll send you some more pictures. I was thinking about an even trade - one week in Hawaii for one week in Truckee. No? I'll even throw in some rice. What kind do you like? Summer months would work out fine. We rent it out by the day (2 day minimum), week, and Nov-Apr(ski lease). If the price and days worked out, we may consider renting it out for a month during the Spring & Summer, but we haven't done that yet since we like to go up there on the weekends. If you're interested in renting it for a few days, or a week otherwise, let me know. Maybe Mark will let me give you a RF discount ;-)
    What happens if you don't use your place?

Viv
    Northern California
    AT/PP/SP/CWP/Xenon/Folding Rear Seats/Ultimate Cup Holders/Stongard Headlamp Covers/Stealth rear signal bulbs/50% tint/Saab trunk lid handle/Aux. adapter/BMWCCA Member/With a Pink Panther on the mirror/E34('91 525i) retired

Registered Member

Yes | No

Re: It's 3/2 and fully furnished like home!

It does look like it's furnished well! How much for a 7 night summer week? Sorry, no trades.
    I've included my email in this post.
    If we don't use the week we have reserved in December then we can either rent it out, have Marriott rent it out for us or convert it to points. Rack rates there are ~$400 per night or so. It's a two bedroom, two bath. The stick in the mud, is that airfare to Hawaii on the weekend is about $800 round trip. We already have some weeks in July on Maui and we will be staying on the Big Island for two weeks to go see the volcano and such. If you are interested in the Kauai week check out redweek.com for mountain garden view 2 bedroom units and see the price. Ebay has some listings also and find out what it is worth to you. By the way, talk to Mark about it also.
    Marriott Waiohai beach club in Poipu

2000 740i Impala brown
    >
    My baby
    BMW Food for the soul

Me

Yes | No

Cost of the airfare is a big problem.

For less than $800 we can fly to London! I'll send you an email.

Viv
    Northern California

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information