Be careful of this one...........

To:
Subject: PLS CONFIRM THE PAYMENT/PICKUP ARRANGEMENT...ASAP...TODAY
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 11:21:46 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings...... ,

Thanks for your time , effort and anticipated cooperation ....We are happy to inform you that I have concluded with my client and he has instructed me to carry on with the transaction,he said that I should inform you that payment will get to you in a CashieCheck of $23,110USD drawn in any of the AMERICAN BANKS which is a refund payment of a cancelled order earlier made by my client.

Due to the company's policy this check has to be made out in this amount to you because the company's policy only allows a refund payment on one cashier check,so you are required to deduct cost of your vehicle $13,500USD when payment gets to you and refund balance $9,610USD to my customer's shipping agent via western union money transfer for him to be able to offset shipping charges.

After payment has reached you and balan ce sent back to THE PICKUP AGENT ,our agent will come for the pick up and drive to a prepaid shipper to be shipped to my customer,while title papers and other necessary documents will be sent by you via a courier service to my customer.

ATTENTION;

MY CLIENT JUST INSTRUCTED THAT YOU SHOULD NOT PREPARE ANY PAPER WORKS UNTIL THE PICK UP AGENT ARRIVES AT YOUR LOCATION WITH SOMEONE WHO IS GOING TO TEST DRIVE THE VEHICLE AND VALUE THE CONDITIONS OF THE VEHICLE..SO AFTER THEN THE PICKUP AGENT WILL GIVE HIM A CALL ON THE CONDITIONS OF THE VEHICLE SO THAT HE WILL GIVE HIM A GO AHEAD ORDER TO SIGN ON HIS BEHALF..

PICKUP ARRANGEMENT;

PLS MY CLIENT IS MAKING THE NECESSARY ARRANGEMENTS WITH SOME SHIPPING AGENTS REGARDING THE PICKUP/SHIPMENT OF THE VEHICLE BUT HE ADVISED THAT AS SOON AS HE FINISHES THE ARRANGEMENT THAT HE WILL INFORM ME ON THE PARTICULAR SHIPPER( i.e t he shipping agent's information) WHO IS GOING TO ARRANGE FOR THE PICKUP/SHIPMENT.

Please Confirm this whole arrangement and provide a Legal Name................., Address........................ and Phone Number ......................for check payment to be made out in your name .
I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND...

Thanks for your time, effort and understanding...

HAVE A NICE DAY!!.

Management .
EDWARD SMITH