+ Reply to Thread
    Administrator Inner Circle Member
    Member No: 1
    Inner Circle ©194 since: May 05, 2000 charlie has a spectacular aura about charlie has a spectacular aura about charlie has a spectacular aura about charlie's Avatar

Yes | No

2008 650i Coupe & Convertible Info Released today

Guys,

Here's an article which highlights some of the features and changes in the new 2008 6 Series.

Registered Member
    Member No: 107311 cobradav is an unknown quantity at this point cobradav's Avatar

Yes | No

Thanks Charlie

May be just enough to push me into the MY08 coupe. I like the third light going in the truck ala previous vert.

_______
    US '05 645 Coupe, Silver Grey, Chateau, Sport, Logic 7, HUD, Cold Pkg, SIRIUS Sat Radio, Aux, BT w/ snap-in adapter, V1, CIP 21.03 w/MP3 enabled

dsballa

Yes | No

Re: 2008 650i Coupe & Convertible Info Released to

Hey there is a new Mobile Detailing Service that is in business now!!! It is called A Diamond Detail and they are amazing. They come to you and perform the best job possible. 100% Hand Wash with clay bars and waxes, with everything. Visit www.ADiamondDetail.com They work around Santa Monica, Beverly Hills, Glendale, La Canada, Pasadena, the Valley, and basically around Southern California. Visit the website. They made my car look amazing, and it actually lasted! Set up an appointment over the phone or through the Contact page on the website!!!

Registered Member
    Member No: 156144 flpnout is an unknown quantity at this point flpnout's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: 2008 650i Coupe & Convertible New Features

Does anyone know if you we will be able to update the Angel eyes on 2004 to 2007 models since 2008 will have brighter ones like the 3 series? Also if it would be possible to update the active cruise control to also be able to stop and go feature like the new 2008 5 and 6 series?

Registered Member
    Member No: 156144 flpnout is an unknown quantity at this point flpnout's Avatar

Yes | No

What does this have to do with the article?

Registered Member
    Member No: 33269 spngd is an unknown quantity at this point spngd's Avatar

Yes | No

When should we expect the build to order link on bmwusa to be updated to reflect the new colors and options?

Registered Member
    Member No: 63441 icrcjk is an unknown quantity at this point icrcjk's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: 2008 650i Coupe & Convertible Info Released today

Does this mean no more SMG?

Registered Member
    Member No: 107311 cobradav is an unknown quantity at this point cobradav's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: 2008 650i Coupe & Convertible Info Released today

Yes, Joe, it does for the non-Ms. Already stopped for 5 series. Many speculate on a AUDI DSG type tranny sometime in CY08, but nothing firm on date that I am aware of. I believe BMW has confirmed this but don't remember in what way (interview or press announcement, etc).

Several recent press articles on the SPORT STEP option claim SMG like qualities, but usually comes from a non-SMG type evaluator.
    _______
    US '05 645 Coupe|Silver Grey|Chateau|Sport|Logic 7|HUD|Cold Pkg|SAT|AUX|BT w/ snap-in adapter|MP3|V1|CIP 25.02

www.knightsoftheroundel.com

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information