+ Reply to Thread
    Registered Member
    Member No: 154568 ventrellajr is an unknown quantity at this point ventrellajr's Avatar

Yes | No

rough idling

I HAVE A 2007 650I , AT START I AM DEALING WITH ROUGH IDLING ...FOR ABOUT A MIN TO TWO MIN . IN EITHER COLD OR HOT WEATHER . IS ANYONE HAVING THE SAME ISSUE . BMWUSA SAYS ITS A PROGRAMMING ISSUE AND THEY HAVE NO INFO AT THE CURRENT TIME TO RESOLVE IT . I HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH THIS SINCE THE FIRST DAY I HAD IT ! YOU INPUT WOULD BE GREAT!

BTW
    THEY REPROGRAMED THE CAR 4 TIMES
    AND CHECKED ALL COMPONTS OF THE ENGINE
    BUT THE ENGINE IS GETTING FLOODED

Registered Member
    Member No: 81954 pan is an unknown quantity at this point pan's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: rough idling

All caps are like yelling. They are also much harder to read. Please don't use them and join the 21st century. The day of the teletype is long over.

Regarding your problem. I experienced the same when I first got the car. It went away for a while after a software upgrade only to come back with the latest. With the hot weather I had forgoten about it since the car settles down in 10 to 15 seconds.

Registered Member
    Member No: 140295 AndrewDP is an unknown quantity at this point AndrewDP's Avatar

Yes | No

My 06 idled roughly in the first 15 seconds after

cold start in any weather until the first service when they did a software upgrade. Now the car is much smoother and more responsive. it was never a real annoyance, but certainly noticeable until the new software was recently installed. It also changed the appearance of the screen and a number of menus as well as speeding the startup and response times for audio/nav etc. BTW, the caps are more difficult to read.

Registered Member
    Member No: 154568 ventrellajr is an unknown quantity at this point ventrellajr's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: My 06 idled roughly in the first 15 seconds after

Sorry for the CAPS..

I got all the recent updates and that still didnt change anything for my 2007 650i ......

so how you like them apple's!

Registered Member
    Member No: 32805 clambros is an unknown quantity at this point clambros's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: My 06 idled roughly in the first 15 seconds after

Same thing here .. '07 650i with 25.01. When its cold, it idles rough for a few secs.

Registered Member
    Member No: 156144 flpnout is an unknown quantity at this point flpnout's Avatar

Yes | No

I also have a 2007 Alpine white 650 convertible and it also does the same thing by idling rough at the start no matter if it is cold or hot. But I am not sure if that is on a daily basis since I only get to see my car on the weekends due to my job. I have not taken in it for check up as I thought this is something normal since I do not drive the car everyday. Anyone know???

Thanks!

Registered Member

Yes | No

WELL ALL 2007 650 HAVE THAT ISSUE ... I WAS TOLD THAT ITS A PROGRAMING ISSUE AND THEY ARE NOT ABLE TO RESOLVE IT.... I WAS TAKEN OUT OF MY CAR AND GOT A M COUPE ......

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information