+ Reply to Thread
    Registered Member
    Member No: 148089 doublesix is an unknown quantity at this point doublesix's Avatar

Yes | No

switch to open loop / ESC1 question

hello,
    anyone who´s using a pressure switch to control/force open loop by cutof the o2 sensor via pressureswitch ever thought using the split second ESC1 to do the job ?
    i just read the specs and to me it woks as follows. if asumed pressure of lets say 1 psi is given it doesnt disconnect the o2-sensors, it fakes in the perfect 0,4 V signal, making the ECU belive air/fuel is correct at 14,7:1 all the time. its still in closed loop but accepting fuel trim without interrferance by the 02 signal. the bonus is: no error code is stored in ECU what is, if i just disconnect the sensors all the time by a switch. is this hardly correct or is the old switch the better way just force open loop?

thx for any input

Registered Member
    Member No: 148089 doublesix is an unknown quantity at this point doublesix's Avatar

Yes | No

update

as i probably will use the FTC1, this unit can be ordered with ESC1 built in. so it would be a great step, one module less to install and only 1 pressure line instad of two seperate units.

if it works with this esc1 trick... depends on what split second will answer me and your input i still hope for to read...
    so if anyone is out there pleas ? :)

issnt this part of roadfly alive ? then where are all the forced ind. drivers :)

Registered Member

Yes | No

update again...solved

as im using totaly different EML data now, all has changed :)
    WOT goes like a wire-controled-DK. full throttle signal goes whenever DK open up above 80%. straight run 0-60 mph is now very cool...so all done.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information