+ Reply to Thread
    Registered Member
    Member No: 140917 amthatiam is an unknown quantity at this point amthatiam's Avatar

Yes | No

Tool kits, I'm looking to find two things for my..

85 M6, Im visiting from the e24 boards and am hopeing someone here can help. I'm looking for the M sparkplug wrench and the blue cloth that came with the kit. I recently bought a very nice tool kit off the bay from someone on this forum, at the moment can't remember his name that came out of an e28 non M. If someone has the above or knows where I can them it would be greatly appriciated.
    Thanks, Dan

Registered Member
    Member No: 39390 Edgeman is an unknown quantity at this point Edgeman's Avatar

Yes | No

I was able to buy the spark plug wrench at the

dealer about 5-6 years ago. Who knows, it may still be available? If not, then Ebay is your friend. I was pretty happy my E30 came with the wrench...would have hated buying another...lol

Cheers!
    John
    85 M635CSi
    86 657CSi
    88 M3

Dave

Yes | No

Re: Tool kits, I'm looking to find two things for my..

I believe eBa* is your best bet and will require patience as neigher come up often. I too have been looking for the blue cloth, missed a few that went for $30+. I did find a cloth that came off a bike, not stock, white with a BMW symbol in the middle, that I really like the looks of and was under $10. Be sure to check world wide not just US. Good luck!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information