+ Reply to Thread
    Nate

Yes | No

Need mechanic...

Out of patience, ideas, and time...car still running like crap. Anyone know of a good mechanic in the greater Los Angeles area?

Registered Member
    Member No: 41121 BDarlington is an unknown quantity at this point BDarlington's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: Need mechanic...

John Norris GT Motors 310-575-4249

Andy

Yes | No

Not there!

They took my 850 for a spin and got into an accident with it. They refused to cover it with their insurance and could not make a statement or provide a witness to my insurance company. No discount for the work done. Nothing.

Michael in MD

Yes | No

Re: Not there!

Andy,

Not there is Right! I wish I lived out there just so I could "not" use them too ;-)

I hope the damage wasn't too severe... still, a man has to take responsibility for things he did. Unbelieveable!

Michael

THD

Yes | No

Can't you just sue them out of business?

... damaged the car and won't own up? Is your insurance Co. going to go after them? They should have their own insurance to cover that sort of thing... and if they are not insured, then how can they get a business license?

THD.

ALAN

Yes | No

Re: Need mechanic...

I have been in the BMWCCA 25YEARS . I use South Bay Independent In Gardena Extremely fair, great diagnoticians

Andy

Yes | No

Years ago..

This was a few years ago but I doubt ownership has changed. In the end, that's what having insurance is all about and I let my insurance company handle the whole thing, no deductable.

Interesting counterpoint, I had Rick Stormer in NH fix my trunk on the M5 and in the process he managed to put a decent sized paint chip in the rear quarter panel. He called me very apologetically and told me he would have the chip fixed but he just wanted to let me know so there was nothing shady going on. In fact, his paint guy even fixed a few other chips on that panel :)

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information