+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Registered Member
    Member No: 156144 flpnout is an unknown quantity at this point flpnout's Avatar

Yes | No

Brighter Angel Eyes on new 2008 650

I was wondering if anyone knows how to make the Angel eyes brighter like the new 3 series coupe and new 2008 6 series coming out? I really like the way it stands out and used as driving lights. I would like to update my Angel eyes to be as bright as the new 3 series coupe. Do you know if this is something that can be ordered at BMW or changing out the bulbs?

Any help would be great.

Registered Member

Yes | No

Re: Brighter Angel Eyes on new 2008 650

I guess no one really cares about the brightness of the Halos/Angel eyes, except me. Haven't heard any response yet...lol

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

Proud owner of 2007 Alpine White with Beige Pearl leather 650I Convertible with all options fully loaded Automatic Transmission. She's a beauty!!

Registered Member
    Member No: 127514 BrianINSF is an unknown quantity at this point BrianINSF's Avatar

Yes | No

I'm told the newest 3 series angel eyes use an H8 bulb with LCI technology. Only option is to replace the bulbs with aftermarket.
    Try one of these after market products.

http://www.umnitza.com/product_info.php?products_id=1111
    or
    http://www.angelibright.com/cart/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=22&category_id=7&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1

'05 645ci, Mineral Silver Metallic/Cream Beigh Dakota Leather/Ruthenium Pearl Gloss Wood Trim, Cold Weather Pkg, Premium Audio Sound Pkg(Logic7), Sport Pkg, 6-speed Steptronic, Sirius Satellite Radio, Tinted windows, Star Spoke (Style #92),Hardwired Bell Pro RX65 Radar,T-mobile MDA BT/WiFi/PPC/Phone, custom sheep skin seat covers; Top speed 151mph <--handled like driving at 40mph :)!!

Registered Member

Yes | No

Thanks!! I appreciate the info. I'll look into it. Since it's non-BMW product I should find out if it could void my warranty on the headlight area./

Proud owner of 2007 Alpine White with Pearl Beige leather 650I Convertible with all options fully loaded Automatic Transmission. She's a beauty!!

Registered Member

Yes | No

Hey Brian,

Thanks for the Angel Bright website. I decided to go ahead and ordered the v3 of the bright white angel bright. A bit expensive, hope it is worth it though. Looking forward to getting them soon.

Thanks for your help.

/

Proud owner of 2007 Alpine White with Pearl Beige leather 650I Convertible with all options fully loaded Automatic Transmission. She's a beauty!!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information