+ Reply to Thread
    Registered Member
    Member No: 156144 flpnout is an unknown quantity at this point flpnout's Avatar

Yes | No

Thinking about selling my 650 for New 2008 M3

I'm a bit disturbed at the moment. I keep reading all sort of articles about the upcoming 2008 M3 and makes me want one too but I also love my 650 convertible. I was thinking of waiting for the M3 convertible. Anyone have same feelings or thoughts on going from a 650 to all new M3??? They both are awesome cars!! I did have an M3 E46 convertible prior to my 650 Convertible. Aghhh!! BMW just keeps on making too many nice cars to want....lol
    Proud owner of 2007 Alpine White with Beige Pearl leather 650I Convertible with all options fully loaded Automatic Transmission. She's a beauty!!

Registered Member
    Member No: 49219 JMDDHS is an unknown quantity at this point JMDDHS's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: Thinking about selling my 650 for New 2008 M3

Very different cars and ride as you know from your previous M3. I love the balance of luxury and sport that my 650i has...( I owned a 911 and a BMW 745 prior to this car ). The 650 has the best of both. Im sure the new M3 will be wonderful and you will not be unhappy...I bet I confused you more by answering this :)

Registered Member
    Member No: 107311 cobradav is an unknown quantity at this point cobradav's Avatar

Yes | No

Just be glad that BMW gives you such a dilemma. I too often think of switching but I just don't think I'd have the same happy 50k miles I've put on my 6er. Such a joy to drive in all kinds of conditions and it spoils the heck out of me with all its technology and creature comforts.
    _______
    US '05 645 Coupe|Silver Grey|Chateau|Sport|Logic 7|HUD|Cold Pkg|SAT|AUX|BT w/ snap-in adapter|MP3|V1|CIP 25.02

www.knightsoftheroundel.com

Registered Member
    Member No: 26083 r.merkle is an unknown quantity at this point r.merkle's Avatar

Yes | No

the new m3 looks and sounds great. i would have to drive one first. it look like they may have a handling system some what like the 650. it has setting for different levels of ride. if it would have a ride like the 650 and then go to the real hard normal "M" mode i like you would conside one. if it ride like the normal 3 series or m3 no way will i give up my 650.

Registered Member
    Member No: 156579 izzy33 is an unknown quantity at this point izzy33's Avatar

Yes | No

i might be interested in purchasing your car. do you have more information?

Registered Member
    Member No: 156144 flpnout is an unknown quantity at this point flpnout's Avatar

Yes | No

My 650 has all options, only thing missing is HD radio since I have the real time traffic navi. But the car is immaculate. White on Pearl Beige. But not sure yet if I really want to sell for the M3. Still debating. I think I have to see it in person and drive it.

Thanks for all the opinion guys!!

Proud owner of 2007 Alpine White with Beige Pearl leather 650I Convertible with all options fully loaded Automatic Transmission. She's a beauty!!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information