+ Reply to Thread
    Registered Member
    Member No: 63441 icrcjk is an unknown quantity at this point icrcjk's Avatar

Yes | No

Verizon Treo 650 connection

Anyone have this issue. After at least two years of trouble free connection between my Treo 650 and my 05 645 using the original bluetooth and treo software I had no problems. I then upgraded the software in the Treo ans still no probems.
    Recently I went to release 25.?? for the car and now intermittantly the steering wheel button will not let me answer the phone, although I can answer it with the Treo button and the car reacts as well as lets the steering wheel button disconnect. Also I can hear people clearly, but they hear me with an echo. Dealer says this is because Treo is not an approved phone, but the circumstances make this hard to swallow.
    Joe

Registered Member
    Member No: 107311 cobradav is an unknown quantity at this point cobradav's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: Verizon Treo 650 connection

Joe,

Sent email

_______
    US '05 645 Coupe|Silver Grey|Chateau|Sport|Logic 7|HUD|Cold Pkg|SAT|AUX|BT w/ snap-in adapter|MP3|V1|CIP 25.02

www.knightsoftheroundel.com

Registered Member
    Member No: 63441 icrcjk is an unknown quantity at this point icrcjk's Avatar

Yes | No

Hey Cobra Dave,
    Nice to hear from you and thanks for the imput. I will try that the next time I have a probem. the real frustrating probem is thath the steering wheel button won't allow me to connect when a call comes in. Today I noticed that the screen alowed me too acep[t it and I used the console i-drive to connect. Hard to believe this is a bluetooth/tro problem.
    Did you get yourself an 850 yet?
    Joe

Registered Member
    Member No: 107311 cobradav is an unknown quantity at this point cobradav's Avatar

Yes | No

I think they may have got in there and tried to clean up some BT protocols and rendered some loop holes closed for non-compatible phones, but that is pure speculation. You may want to try a 3 or 5 series board for similar issues. Far more of those 2 models out there and more likely to find similar issue and possible fixes.

I still have not found the right 850. I just kinda keep a slow but steady look. Have just about ruled out the M70 engine in favor of the M73 and with my color desire (Brilliant Rot or Hellrot ) I am limiting myself I know. Of course if I do the MY08 e63 upgrade that may also rule out an 850 in my immediate future as well.

_______
    US '05 645 Coupe|Silver Grey|Chateau|Sport|Logic 7|HUD|Cold Pkg|SAT|AUX|BT w/ snap-in adapter|MP3|V1|CIP 25.02

www.knightsoftheroundel.com

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information