+ Reply to Thread
    Registered Member
    Member No: 33269 spngd is an unknown quantity at this point spngd's Avatar

Yes | No

Color combos

Thinking of a Space Grey and Saddle brown car. Any pics or opinions appreciated. Wood choices? Thanks in advance!!!

Registered Member
    Member No: 156144 flpnout is an unknown quantity at this point flpnout's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: Color combos

I have always liked saddle brown over my cream beige, but was not available until for 2008 models. It's not too light nor too dark. Great interior color that works with many exterior colors. I've seen the saddle brown on my friend's 7 series and looks great even with a dark blue exterior.
    /

Proud owner of 2007 Alpine White with Pearl Beige leather 650I Convertible with all options fully loaded Automatic Transmission. She's a beauty!!

Registered Member
    Member No: 107311 cobradav is an unknown quantity at this point cobradav's Avatar

Yes | No

Could be nice. I just saw a recent post on that interior on M6board but it was too orange looking due to the camera or lighting.

I have the Chateau and Silver Gray so your selection should be slightly darker versions (although more brownish on the interior).

If I come across any I'll let you know. May be on some 3s or 5s and they sell alot more so better chance of seeing at least the color combo.
    _______
    US '05 645 Coupe|Silver Grey|Chateau|Sport|Logic 7|HUD|Cold Pkg|SAT|AUX|BT w/ snap-in adapter|MP3|V1|CIP 25.02

www.knightsoftheroundel.com

Registered Member

Yes | No

If they would update the build to order option...

to the 2008 model, I could build and see it.....

Registered Member
    Member No: 107311 cobradav is an unknown quantity at this point cobradav's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: If they would update the build to order option...

Know what you mean. I check every day:(

_______
    US '05 645 Coupe|Silver Grey|Chateau|Sport|Logic 7|HUD|Cold Pkg|SAT|AUX|BT w/ snap-in adapter|MP3|V1|CIP 25.02

Registered Member
    Member No: 46022 M3texas is an unknown quantity at this point M3texas's Avatar

Yes | No

Can you try and build it online but with a different model...like maybe the 3 series? Maybe they have updated that product line already.

Friend just had a 335 vert delivered in White with Saddle color interior. Looks awesome! I felt like I was sitting inside of a baseball glove. I really liked the look with the white...I would imagine it would look equally as good with your combination.

Registered Member

Yes | No

Re: NEW Color combos

What do you owners think about Monaco blue with natural brown leather and dark birch. Maybe better than Space Gray with the natural brown??

Registered Member

Yes | No

Re: NEW Color combos

I think a good combo for those that like the blues. Although a Gray type myself I don't see it with the natural brown, which is a nice color for interior.
    _______

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information