+ Reply to Thread

Thread: HELP!

Registered Member
    Member No: 135692 kennyg54 is an unknown quantity at this point kennyg54's Avatar

Yes | No

HELP!

I have just taken delivery of my MY2000 E39 M5. I cannot work out how to open the centre console ( !!!) Am I just more mechanically challenged than I ever thought I could be or is there a special way of holding one's tongue to open said console ? Or do I have a case of faulty console opener ? Can somebody please throw some light on this for me as I believe my spare key is in there ! ( the one for my better half ) thanks...................Kennyg

Registered Member
    Member No: 115955 eed is an unknown quantity at this point eed's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: HELP!

Center does not open only slides forward, Not like seven's, which open on both sides and slides forward. Just wish the 8 had a side forward armrest screw the opening stuff. Regards, Gene
    2002 M5
    (2) 740i sports
    850ci 1996

Registered Member
    Member No: 15292 DINANM540 is an unknown quantity at this point DINANM540's Avatar

Yes | No

I wish I was that 740 right now!

I wish I was that 740 right now!

Registered Member
    Member No: 115955 eed is an unknown quantity at this point eed's Avatar

Yes | No

It's For Sale with Warranty? Girls Optional? $

kennyg

Yes | No

Hey "eed"..............loved the "hood" ( we call it a bonnet down under) emblems on the 7 's ! Thanks for your advice. My E31 I believe is the only Stock Standard Dakar E31/M72 in existence ( is that right Jud ? ) I believe there is a V8 in the USA. Apart from the E31 and the E39 I have my Alpinemist E12 which is an original crying out for a resto............hmmmmmmm it was the last of the twin carby models over here.......great car to scream around the suburbs in ( 4 sp manual ) but no Airconditioning means ( here downunder) the Right forearm gets pretty sunburnt ! Mine is the early model with the narrow console ( Aussie spec 1974) and didn't even come with a radio ! ( normal over here for those days) although it was pre-wired. The car is a one owner before me ! Since I'm already bragging I also own an ( Australian ) FPV ( Ford Performance Vehicles/Ford Performance Racing ) GT-P in Citric Acid ( 5.4 V8 ) fully loaded and a 4WD Ford Territory Ghia SUV . Oil crisis;Global warming...........???? where????? It's already too hot here anyway !..............Thanks Guys

KennyG

Yes | No

Re: It's For Sale with Warranty? Girls Optional? $

Cool 8 do you belong to the 8 series roadfly and go to their runs ?.....................KennyG ( Downunder )

eed

Yes | No

Re: It's For Sale with Warranty? Girls Optional? $

Yes member of roadfly. Haven't been able to attend an event yet but will soon as I can and if one gets close enough.

M5_ZZT

Yes | No

It doesn't open it slides back and forth only

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information