+ Reply to Thread
    Registered Member
    Member No: 114286 hppypaul is an unknown quantity at this point hppypaul's Avatar

Yes | No

1 series sighting in NJ today.

I was cruising in my Z4 3.0 on the NY thruway this afternoon and saw a black 1 series coupe .
    I caught up and waved to the driver that it was a 1, and he confirmed and then took off like a banshee (i guess it was a twin turbo because it really moved). It's pretty easy to identify as a bmw, but you can really tell it's not a 3 or 5. I liked a lot and will probably go for one when my Z lease is up in feb.2005, Jet Black/Beige, 3.0, 6spd, Prem, Sport, Heated Seats, Xenons

Registered Member
    Member No: 93023 Stinger9 is on a distinguished road Stinger9's Avatar

Yes | No

Or maybe Spring?

Registered Member
    Member No: 114286 hppypaul is an unknown quantity at this point hppypaul's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: Or maybe Spring?

This one had an official nj license plate, but it said Vehicle Mfr, not a dealer. So i guess it's a test vehicle or early production that someone in headquarters had. The offices of BMW NA are not too far away from where I saw it. Also, the roundels were covered with black tape, but it was definitley a 1. 2005, Jet Black/Beige, 3.0, 6spd, Prem, Sport, Heated Seats, Xenons

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information