+ Reply to Thread
    Registered Member
    Member No: 42335 dacrema is an unknown quantity at this point dacrema's Avatar

Yes | No

Hello from Appleton Wi

Just checking in. My daughter and I departed NVa around 4:30 pm which is in the middle of rush hour(s) for a Friday. I got a late start because VA lets people who are going to be out of town vote at district substations. I wanted to vote and the lost time was worth the effort later. We made Ohio just outside Wheeling WVA Friday night. On the road again by 5:15 am we had no trouble making Beloit WI and with time to tour the campus. There was enough day light left that we decided to come up to Appleton. If you ever come this way please stop at the Old Beverian for dinner. The food was great!! We will tour Lawrence tomorrow morning then drive to Uv of WI Madison in the afternoon.

The car is running great getting 34-36 MPG at 70 to 80 MPH. I did have the brake warning light (yellow) come on tonight though. I thing I can get home as all the driving is interstate. I called a couple dealerships but all service desks were closed. I will try again Monday.

All the folks in Southern Ca. I have been following the thread on NAM and thanks for checking in. If any of the regulars here are worried about MINI friends and the fires it is worth checking out the thread. Some very gripping stories.

Take care all
    John

Registered Member
    Member No: 35348 jmas is an unknown quantity at this point jmas's Avatar

Yes | No

Have fun and drive safe.....

Registered Member

Yes | No

Home again.

I had a great time. I would like to thank all who sent e-mails and the like. MINI owners reading this, if you head up to WI and have a little extra time check out Milwaukee club. A very big thanks to FrancisK (from NAM)who met with us for dinner Sunday night then took us for of Madison and the Uv of Wi campus. We had a great time.

Next tours will be in Pa, NY, and Mass.
    John

Registered Member
    Member No: 46941 bobbiej is an unknown quantity at this point bobbiej's Avatar

Yes | No

Stop by on your way to Mass.

let me know when your headed this way.

Bobbie
    Finster is good as new AGAIN!
    IB/IB MCS Lapis,sport/cold packs sunroof

Registered Member

Yes | No

Will Do!

Todd

Yes | No

Good

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information