+ Reply to Thread
    Registered Member
    Member No: 39390 Edgeman is an unknown quantity at this point Edgeman's Avatar

Yes | No

I hate the fact that this may be my first new BMW.

I've generally avoided new (3 series) BMWs over the years because I thought they kept getting too big & heavy, slipping away from their roots. The last time BMW tried to introduce an "entry" model (318ti), it was nothing more than a cheap/chopped off version of their current 3 series with a weak 4-banger. I was disgusted, and felt BMW would never return to their roots. But that has changed.

If BMW makes a slight "tweek" to the 135, specifically the addition of a LSD, I'll be at my local dealership plunking down cash for a down payment. I'm close, even with the projected price increase thanks to a weak dollar. Give me a LSD, please! I want the option to turn off the electronic magic at the track.

Cheers!
    John
    85 M635CSi
    86 657CSi
    88 M3

Registered Member
    Member No: 112792 e60lover is an unknown quantity at this point e60lover's Avatar

Yes | No

Why would you hate that

I would think it was a good thing. Have you driven anything BMW made within the last ten years? Just wondering because of you sig. Most new BMW's drive awesome. Even the big x5 (comparing to other SUV's of course). I am going nuts waiting and waiting and hoping they would move up the release date.

Registered Member
    Member No: 80159 rtseng is an unknown quantity at this point rtseng's Avatar

Yes | No

fairly certain to say you won't then. no lsd

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information