+ Reply to Thread
    Registered Member
    Member No: 159488 fcs1965 is an unknown quantity at this point fcs1965's Avatar

Yes | No

newbie w/645 needs blue tooth help

Hello,
    I am new to the board and have been searching for some blue tooth answers, any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have a 2004 645 with a May of 04 production date. I have had the dealer do the BT retro software install and the BT works great, however I now have a SOS Call Malfunction every time i start the car. How do I get that error removed?

Thanks,
    Chris

Registered Member
    Member No: 107311 cobradav is an unknown quantity at this point cobradav's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: newbie w/645 needs blue tooth help

Does it later clear or not? Something is not right. That should not occur just because you got the retrofit. Either a failed function, or TCU. Looks like trip back to dealer.
    _______
    US '05 645 Coupe|Silver Grey|Chateau|Sport|Logic 7|HUD|Cold Pkg|SAT|AUX|BT w/ snap-in adapter|MP3|V1|CIP 25.02

www.knightsoftheroundel.com

Registered Member
    Member No: 159488 fcs1965 is an unknown quantity at this point fcs1965's Avatar

Yes | No

I dont know what you mean when you say clear. I get the phone with the dagger then it does go away after 30 seconds however i get the same message every time i start the car.

Registered Member
    Member No: 107311 cobradav is an unknown quantity at this point cobradav's Avatar

Yes | No

Ok, it clears the symbol after a delay but is the error still shown in the "Check Control Messages of iDrive?" If so then for sure you have a code stored for dealer to find. If not, may still be a fault code stored but perhaps not. In any case this is something dealer needs to look at. At least you know you can demo the fault at start up if nothing else and it is not normal.
    _______
    US '05 645 Coupe|Silver Grey|Chateau|Sport|Logic 7|HUD|Cold Pkg|SAT|AUX|BT w/ snap-in adapter|MP3|V1|CIP 25.02

www.knightsoftheroundel.com

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information