+ Reply to Thread
    menny

Yes | No

Can any one suggest Automotive Car Lift?

I am still trying to find the best value in a car lift. My garage is crowed with three cars and a wood working shop. I want to put a car in the air so that I can get it out of the way and work on them easier. There are a lot of hobby lifts out there but some are not worth the effort. "Back Yard Buddy" seems to be the best but it is also expensive. Any Suggestions are highly being appreciated.
    Thanks

Registered Member
    Member No: 13147 tomcat is an unknown quantity at this point tomcat's Avatar

Yes | No

4 pole Direct lift

I have 9' ceilings...discussions further down the page.

Woody

Yes | No

All American Lifts (allamericanlifts.com)

Same collar-over-post design as backyard buddy, but less expensive. You don't get the powder coat, but the lift is a unit. I have one in my garage with no regrets. Call Earl at AllAmericanLifts.com and tell him Bob in Madison, AL sent you.

--Woody

Registered Member
    Member No: 127439 rsunter is an unknown quantity at this point rsunter's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: Can any one suggest Automotive Car Lift?

Here's the best solution I've found for the guy who works on his own cars in a conventional 8 to 10 foot ceiling garage:

http://www.ezcarlift.com/

I bought one about 2 ears ago and it's been the best investment I've made. Ultra portable (work outside on a nice day), solid and stores easily. You can even chat with the owber/inventor. He's extremely helpfull and full of ideas.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information