+ Reply to Thread
    Registered Member
    Member No: 112792 e60lover is an unknown quantity at this point e60lover's Avatar

Yes | No

Just test drove a 135ia this afternoon

All I have to say is AWESOME. It was very quick and nimble. It feel much smaller and quicker than the 335i. The power came on strong right off idle and pulled hard up to redline. At the upper rpm range, it did not pull as hard as an e46 m3. However, the low end torque more than make up for the slightly lower high end power. I like the feel of the fat but small diameter steering wheel. The Trunk is about the same as an e46 m3. The back seat seem slightly smaller. I love this car. Everyone must go test drive one to see for them selfs.

I sold my e46 m3 several months ago when I decided I want a 135i. Mine is suppose to arrive at port on Sunday march 23. It will be at the dealer by the following weekend. I can't wait.

Oh, I looked under the right front wheel well of both 135i manual and auto. They both had the oil cooler.

Registered Member
    Member No: 29135 MCJ is an unknown quantity at this point MCJ's Avatar

Yes | No

I felt different...

I've owned two E46 M3's in the past and I 'feel' this car is faster than both of 'em. Awesome car and mine should be here in a few weeks. Check out 1addicts if you're not already on there. ;)

med

Yes | No

Re: test drove a 135i 6s manual on snow/ice

In Wisconsin. No problem despite the sport tires
    sales person kept saying "you have exactly zero traction"
    I was fine on hills, curves, downhill. No slide what so ever, of course with a very sane right foot

Registered Member
    Member No: 80159 rtseng is an unknown quantity at this point rtseng's Avatar

Yes | No

took delivery last friday.... :-)

Registered Member
    Member No: 112792 e60lover is an unknown quantity at this point e60lover's Avatar

Yes | No

damn_you...I have to wait few more days.

Registered Member
    Member No: 67450 xenious is an unknown quantity at this point xenious's Avatar

Yes | No

We expect a full report! :)

Registered Member
    Member No: 163403 kevzter is an unknown quantity at this point kevzter's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: Just test drove a 135ia this afternoon

Yeh, I just test drove one Saturday last and was very impressed. The power was awesome but then I'm coming from my 1.9L Dinan Z3 which, despite the mods, is not exactly a rocket. The interior impressed me. A little simpler than a 3er but much more airy and open feeling. It really did remind me of my old 2002 which had probably one of the airiest interiors ever - to the point of feeling exposed. I did not like the automatic transmission on the tester I drove, however. I will definitely go for the manual when/if I order mine.

All in all, a great car! This may very well be my next car. My Ď96 Dinan Z3 is paid off and still going strong, however, so itís a bit of a conundrum. Yes, I'm tired of it but...

tzh

Yes | No

Re: Just test drove a 135ia this afternoon

i should have a test drive.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information