+ Reply to Thread
    Registered Member
    Member No: 75981 johnd2002 is an unknown quantity at this point johnd2002's Avatar

Yes | No

sanden bracket

Can anyone tell me if anyone sells a bracket for Sanden compressors that will bolt to a 2002 engine block? I have a York which I will be replacing with a Sanden, going through the posts it looks like I have to keep the York bracket and get another bracket to fit the York bracket to put the Sanden in. In either case, do you need rubber bushings to dampen any vibration sith a Sanden? Thankssteering box adjustment

Unregistered

Yes | No

go to 2002faq.com and there is a guy that builds a bracket for a sanden 508 works

Quote Originally Posted by johnd2002 View Post
    Can anyone tell me if anyone sells a bracket for Sanden compressors that will bolt to a 2002 engine block? I have a York which I will be replacing with a Sanden, going through the posts it looks like I have to keep the York bracket and get another bracket to fit the York bracket to put the Sanden in. In either case, do you need rubber bushings to dampen any vibration sith a Sanden? Thankssteering box adjustment
    go to 2002faq.com and look on parts for sale and it is in the first few lines
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote 98.86.29.153

Registered Member
    Member No: 167937 daydreamer93 is an unknown quantity at this point daydreamer93's Avatar

Yes | No

Bracket

HobieDave at the 2002 FAQ website made mine. It's very precise and my new system's keeping me cool in S.C.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote 98.122.56.210

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information