Registered Member
    Member No: 84142 chuckh is an unknown quantity at this point chuckh's Avatar

Yes | No

MINI vs. BMW Sirius Receiver

Hi Guys,

Will my MINI Cooper Sirius receiver (MINI PN 65 12 0 398 141) work in my 2004 M3?

ChuckChuck Hanson

Registered Member
    Member No: 157000 jesse.solorio is an unknown quantity at this point jesse.solorio's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: MINI vs. BMW Sirius Receiver

Hey Chuck,

The receivers are different. The one from your MINI will not work on your M3. Part number for the Sirius receiver needed for the M3 is 65-12-0-416-377 and it is currently $490.00
    Jesse Solorio
    CREVIER BMW & Mini
    Wholesale/Internet Parts Advisor
    (714) 835-3171
    [email protected]
    www.crevierbmw.com

Due to the high volume of emails I send & receive, please leave all past correspondences below when you draft your reply and or parts order. Due to regular BMWNA price updates; all price quotes can only be guaranteed the date of the quote/email. Roadfly & Internet orders that are will call can ONLY be will called Monday to Friday 8am till 5 pm at Wholesale Parts Counter Only. Will Calls can no longer be picked up weekends at the Retail Parts Counter, Thanks..

Registered Member
    Member No: 84142 chuckh is an unknown quantity at this point chuckh's Avatar

Yes | No

FYI... MINI PN 65 12 0 398 141 DOES work in my E46 M3.

Registered Member
    Member No: 157000 jesse.solorio is an unknown quantity at this point jesse.solorio's Avatar

Yes | No

Really??? That's strange. I only show one number that works for the M3 but if you managed to make it work, then great. Thanks for the info!
    Jesse Solorio
    CREVIER BMW & Mini
    Wholesale/Internet Parts Advisor
    (714) 835-3171
    [email protected]
    www.crevierbmw.com

Due to the high volume of emails I send & receive, please leave all past correspondences below when you draft your reply and or parts order. Due to regular BMWNA price updates; all price quotes can only be guaranteed the date of the quote/email. Roadfly & Internet orders that are will call can ONLY be will called Monday to Friday 8am till 5 pm at Wholesale Parts Counter Only. Will Calls can no longer be picked up weekends at the Retail Parts Counter, Thanks..

Thread Information