I am putting my engine back together, it's been apart a while.... Behind the intake (drivers side) a small block with (2) 10mm bolts are attached to my blockor head??, it's kind of square, about 2" by 1". What the hell goes to this thing. It looks as if something bolts to it??

Please help!