Hybrid View

Registered Member
    , , United States
    Member No: 46441 sealbeach740 is an unknown quantity at this point sealbeach740's Avatar
    Yes | No

Parts price quote & availability, please.

Hi Jesse,
    Do you have a glove box for a 2000 740i (tan) in stock? I don't need the lock or latch, but I do need the thin nylon strap that hold the right side of the glove box up. Thanks.

<== Steptronic Sealbeach740
    2000 740iS, oxford green/tan 53k, Nav, 16x9, MKIV, TV, TFT LCD screen in back, backup camera,
    Basslink, gauge rings, reversed steptronic +/- shift mode, CDC/DVD audio switching, AIC hi-beams, DRLs,
    Hoen fogs, quad brake lights, 6 disc DVD changer, ///M pedals & DDEs connected to a Euro fog light switch.
    1995 525i, also oxford green/tan 133k, stock except
    for the upgraded headlights (a must have).

Registered Member
    Santa Ana, CA, United States
    Member No: 157000 jesse.solorio is an unknown quantity at this point jesse.solorio's Avatar
    Yes | No

Re: Parts price quote & availability, please.

Hey there,

I dont have that glove box in stock but I can get it from my local warehouse two business days after the order date. Same goes for the strap. Let me know if you have any other questions or would like to place an order. Thanks!

Jesse Solorio
    CREVIER BMW & Mini
    Wholesale/Internet Parts Advisor
    (714) 835-3171
    [email protected]

Due to the high volume of emails I send & receive, please leave all past correspondences below when you draft your reply and or parts order. Due to regular BMWNA price updates; all price quotes can only be guaranteed the date of the quote/email. Roadfly & Internet orders that are will call can ONLY be will called Monday to Friday 8am till 5 pm at Wholesale Parts Counter Only. Will Calls can no longer be picked up weekends at the Retail Parts Counter, Thanks..

Thread Information