+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Registered Member
    Member No: 164440 WVBMWLOVER is an unknown quantity at this point WVBMWLOVER's Avatar

Yes | No

BODY KIT FOR 1987 BMW 528E AND PARTS

Does anyone have any parts for my 1987 528e such as body kits, wheels, and any aftermarket items. Used stuff is fine as I am trying to keep costs down, like everyone else. Also any performance items i.e. chip, air intake, etc. I have a couple of posts on this forum about my 528e and everyone has been very helpful with good info on this model. So thanks ahead of time. Since I already own the car, I can afford to add some things to it.
    Does anyone know if there are any interior wood/s/s or carbon fiber dash kits out there? Seems to be a hard model to customize in some ways.
    Cheers! (:

Registered Member
    Member No: 129993 Earlyshark is an unknown quantity at this point Earlyshark's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: BODY KIT FOR 1987 BMW 528E AND PARTS

I have seen instrument panel accesories (Stainless) on the bay, I junkyard a bit and got some wood from a Mercedes that I used on each side of the radio and next to the light switches. I have a 535is airdam/valance with foglights and support brackets that I may let go of since I picked up a euro set-up. Also have an extra is rear spoiler.

Registered Member
    Member No: 164440 WVBMWLOVER is an unknown quantity at this point WVBMWLOVER's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: BODY KIT FOR 1987 BMW 528E AND PARTS

Great. What are your prices for the dam and spoiler? Shipping costs? And will they fit my 528e?
    Dan

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information