Registered Member
    Member No: 46022 M3texas is an unknown quantity at this point M3texas's Avatar

Yes | No

07 X5 Cargo area floor liner / mat?

I just purchased an 07 BMW 5x 4.8 with 3rd row seats. I'm looking for a cargo mat or floor liner that would cover the entire cargo area while the 3rd row seats are stored.

I was tolk the standard cargo liners will not work for models with 3rd row seats. I would imagine there has to be something as 95% of the time my 3rd row seats are stored and I often carry items in the back (bikes, sports equip, home / garden supplies and cargo area will be filthy if I don't eventually cover it with something.

I'm fine with something that will cover the area when the seats are not in use, and then if I have to use the 3rd row seats I can just remove the cargo mat.

Any advice or recommendations would be great. I live in Orange County so I can come by Crevier to pick the part up and test if someone can recommend something.

Thanks!Current:
    '07 BMW X5 - Titanium Silver / Gray
    '07 BMW 650 Convertible - Black / Black

Past:
    1999 M3
    2003 M3
    2006 330 Convertible

Registered Member

Yes | No

Parts Quote: 07 X5 Cargo area floor liner / mat?

Hey Jesse...any thoughts on my comments above about a cargo mat?Current:

Past:
    1999 M3
    2003 M3
    2006 330 Convertible

Registered Member
    Member No: 157000 jesse.solorio is an unknown quantity at this point jesse.solorio's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: Parts Quote: 07 X5 Cargo area floor liner / mat?

Hey there,

Sorry for the late response. I looked into it and it looks like BMW does make a cargo mat for the rear that only fits when the 3rd row seats are folded down. This means that the mat must be longer than the standard cargo mat which only covers the trunk area when the seats are folded up. I dont currently have it in stock but I can get it from my local warehouse in two business days. Let me know if you have any other questions or would like to place an order by e-mailing me at [email protected]

Thanks!

FITTED CARGO MAT $80.75

Jesse Solorio
    CREVIER BMW & Mini
    Wholesale/Internet Parts Advisor
    (714) 835-3171
    [email protected]
    www.crevierbmw.com

Due to the high volume of emails I send & receive, please leave all past correspondences below when you draft your reply and or parts order. Due to regular BMWNA price updates; all price quotes can only be guaranteed the date of the quote/email. Roadfly & Internet orders that are will call can ONLY be will called Monday to Friday 8am till 5 pm at Wholesale Parts Counter Only. Will Calls can no longer be picked up weekends at the Retail Parts Counter, Thanks..

Registered Member

Yes | No

Re: Parts Quote: 07 X5 Cargo area floor liner / mat?

Thanks for the reply Jesse! I just sent you an e-mail. Let's do it!Current:

Past:
    1999 M3
    2003 M3
    2006 330 Convertible

Thread Information