+ Reply to Thread
    Registered Member
    Member No: 124372 pvm21 is an unknown quantity at this point pvm21's Avatar

Yes | No

Audio Upgrade

Just got a new 650i and I'm quite impressed. However, I'm not crazy about the sound system - its not as good as the 750i.

Is anyone aware of an aftermarket solution to improve on the sound system? I'm looking into replacing the existing speaker sets, but didn't know if I should also consider amps as well?

thanks

Registered Member
    Member No: 75326 dlg1067 is an unknown quantity at this point dlg1067's Avatar

Yes | No

Audio Upgrade

It would be nice if someone could respond to the audio upgrade posting. I was previosuly on the JAG XK-8 Board. Sold the Jag and purshased the 650i. I have the standard system and it is pretty weak. Someone must know of some speakers that will improve the system. On the Jag Board a JL Audio rear speaker change was suggested and it improved my system incredibly. Thanks.

Registered Member
    Member No: 107311 cobradav is an unknown quantity at this point cobradav's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: Audio Upgrade

Probaby not enough audiophiles here with 6er. Try [Oops!] (e60dotnet if masked). Electronics the same (although speaker placement will be different), but so many more 5 series to deal with you will find plaenty of mods. Look in their "Parts, accessories & mods" section.

_______
    US '05 645 Coupe|Silver Grey|Chateau|Sport|Logic 7|HUD|Cold Pkg|SAT|AUX|BT w/ snap-in adapter|MP3|V1|CIP 25.02

www.bimmerdrivers.com

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information