+ Reply to Thread
    Registered Member
    Member No: 75873 jtgmig is an unknown quantity at this point jtgmig's Avatar

Yes | No

Goodbye to 6er board

After 4 years of owning my 645Cic, it's time for a change...

I have ordered a 2009 Porsche Cayenne GTS. It is due late July/Early August.

Before leaving this board, just wanted to touch base to let you all know how much I've enjoyed this board and my 645.

Overall, my car has been virtually trouble-free. It's been a great car and I have no regrets about buying it. I just felt like a change and the GTS seemed like the right change.

I strongly considered the xDrive50i. However, I think the GTS will better fit my needs. There were just too amy things that bugged me about the X6.

Take care.

~JAY

Registered Member
    Member No: 107311 cobradav is an unknown quantity at this point cobradav's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: Goodbye to 6er board

Good luck with your new acquisition. I have to say if I wanted an SUV type I also could not go X6. Would the X5 with the TTV8 have been a closer match to what you wanted (knowing it does not yet exist, if ever)?

Stop by sometime after you have a few miles (and smiles) and let us know what you think.
    _______
    US '05 645 Coupe|Silver Grey|Chateau|Sport|Logic 7|HUD|Cold Pkg|SAT|AUX|BT w/ snap-in adapter|MP3|V1|CIP 25.02

www.bimmerdrivers.com

Registered Member
    Member No: 75873 jtgmig is an unknown quantity at this point jtgmig's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: Goodbye to 6er board

For some reason, I like the older X5 body style better. Not sure why.

Although it's just my opinion, I like the interior better in the Cayenne. The X5 interior doen't do it for me.

Porsche lowered the suspension in the GTS and added 21" wheels. The GTS has a modified Turbo body. Lastly, the sport exhaust sounds great.

However, BMW does has some amazing technology. I can't wait to see what the new 7-series looks like in person.

I have always liked (and still do) my 645 interior.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information