+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Registered Member
    Member No: 167327 Deviate is an unknown quantity at this point Deviate's Avatar

Yes | No

DFW charity cruise Saturday 10/18/08

I've been working on this cruise night for a charity I'm involved with. We typically do events at North Star Dragway north of Denton, but we've dropped that for this month in favor of an old-fashioned cruise night.

Starts at Taco Casa on Belt Line and I-30 in Garland at 2:30pm.

Second stop is at Grapevine Mills mall, departing ~4:00pm.

Third stop will be at Forrest Hill & I-20 in Ft Worth, across from Discount Tire, departing at 6:30.

The final destination will be the Galaxy Drive-In movie theater just north of Ennis, TX for an 8pm double-feature.

Movie listings can be found here: http://www.galaxydriveintheatre.com/nowshowing

Lone Star Bavarian's roadside assistance E39 touring will be there for the duration, and I'll likely be taking my e34 wagon along for the ride.

(disregard the time on the pic)

Donations of diapers (size 3 Pampers Cruisers) and baby wipes will be gratefully accepted to help out a family that could really use them. More info on the little girl we're trying to help can be found here: http://hollydgray.blogspot.com/

Thanks!

-Lee

Registered Member
    Member No: 167327 Deviate is an unknown quantity at this point Deviate's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: DFW charity cruise Saturday 10/18/08

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information