+ Reply to Thread
    Administrator Inner Circle Member
    Member No: 1
    Inner Circle ©208 since: May 05, 2000 charlie has a spectacular aura about charlie has a spectacular aura about charlie has a spectacular aura about charlie's Avatar

Yes | No

Inner Circle Members: Roadfly email moving to Gmail today

Folks,

I've mentioned to some of you that we are going to migrate Roadfly email over to Gmail so we can once again have the best email technology available.

We are migrating Roadfly email to hosted Roadfly Gmail effective immediately. This affects you if you're an Inner Circle member and use your Roadfly email account.

Please read the following help and FAQ pages.

If you have further questions please post in the Inner Circle forum.

Regards,

-Charlie

Registered Member
    Member No: 39946 smokey4 is an unknown quantity at this point smokey4's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: Inner Circle Members: Roadfly email moving to Gmail today

Charlie, How about enabling pop3 access so that Gmail's mail fetch will work to move our existing emails?

Fetching:
    If your other webmail account offers POP3 access, you can configure Mail Fetcher in Gmail and automatically download all your other mail to Gmail. In a short amount of time, this will download all of your existing messages to Gmail, and will regularly check your other account for new mail.

You'll need to contact your other webmail provider to determine whether or not they support POP3 access, and for instructions on enabling it.

rob-ace

Yes | No

Re: Inner Circle Members: Roadfly email moving to Gmail today

i had an acct a few years ago, and i want it to be re-estblished. i've gone thru all the reg and $, but iwas wondering if you could help me estblish the same acct.i think i will have to change my name. let me know what you think is best. i hung around the e36 forum mostly, and if you go back 51 months ago, you will remember me. i hope you got your pool table. freedom!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information