+ Reply to Thread
    Registered Member
    Member No: 119132 howardmw is an unknown quantity at this point howardmw's Avatar

Yes | No

Awesome deals on '08 M6's out there

I was shopping for an '09 645cic, and the salesman on Thursday emailed me an offer I couldn't refuse. When we got done negotiating, I agreed to lease an '08 M6 with SMG, Heated Steering wheel, Comfort Access system, Black soft top, Carbon Fiber black trim, Head-up Display, HD radio, Satellite radio, iPod and USB adapter, Enhanced Premium Sound MSRP $113,620.

The deal was zero down, taxes in lease, 36 months, $1,174.25 per month!! In addition, they're paying my last lease payment of $1150 on my old lease. That was $25/mo. LESS than I was being quoted for an '09 650cic with a MSRP of about $96,000. The recession is definitely making too good to be true deals true.

I am picking up my Stratus Gray M6 at the end of this month.

Registered Member
    Member No: 119132 howardmw is an unknown quantity at this point howardmw's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: Awesome deals on '08 M6's out there

Woops, I meant to say I was shopping for an '09 650cic, not 645cic.

Registered Member
    Member No: 46022 M3texas is an unknown quantity at this point M3texas's Avatar

Yes | No

That sounds like a SMOKIN' deal. I pay $1175 for a 36mo '07 650 Convertible. Which really pisses me off b/c I would like nothing more than to upgrade that to an M6 for the same price! Great work on getting what sounds like a great deal. What color combo did you get?Current:
    '07 BMW X5 - Titanium Silver / Gray
    '07 BMW 650 Convertible - Black / Black

Past:
    1999 M3
    2003 M3
    2006 330 Convertible

Registered Member

Yes | No

This is the car I am leasing:

2008 M6 Convertible
    Stratus Gray Metallic, Black Merino Leather, Heated Steering wheel, Comfort Access system, Black soft top, Carbon Fiber black trim, Head-up Display, HD radio, Satellite radio, iPod and USB adapter, Ehanced Premium Sound.
    MSRP $113,620

Original deal offered was 30 months/12k miles/yr, zero down (except inceptions): $1153.80/mo

I then negotiated for 36 months with $1150 for my last lease payment paid by dealer. Lease payment then went up to $1,174.25 per month.

I think BMW's thinking on the stronger incentive for 30 months is they want convertibles leased in winter to come off lease in summer. I extended to 36 months mainly because I want to negotiate for my next convertible in the depths of winter, when the best deals are possible.

Registered Member

Yes | No

Nice work. I'm very jeleous! Enjoy your new ride. I'm hoping in a year and half when my lease is up and can strike up an equally good deal on an M6.Current:

Past:
    1999 M3
    2003 M3
    2006 330 Convertible

Registered Member

Yes | No

How do you find the black paint? I had black once and found it very frustrating to keep looking good. Would you do it again?

Registered Member

Yes | No

The black is definitely hard to keep clean. Since I'm just leasing the 650 it doesn't bother me too much and in CA we do not get much rain, so I can stomach it.

However, long term, black starts so show the swirl marks and imperfections associated with washing, waxing, and just everyday driving. For a purchased car I would go with Silver, White, or the Stratus Grey.

We purchased our X5 in Titanium Silver. In that color, it will still look brand knew in 10 years!Current:

Past:
    1999 M3
    2003 M3
    2006 330 Convertible

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information