+ Reply to Thread
    Registered Member
    Member No: 119132 howardmw is an unknown quantity at this point howardmw's Avatar

Yes | No

Goodbye to all my friends on the Roadfly 6 board..

As of tomorrow morning, after driving and loving my '05 Mineral Silver 645 vert, I am trading it in for an '08 Stratus Gray M6 vert. I have had many hours of enjoyment over the past four years reading and posting on this board, and in some ways you guys feel like family. As many of you know, when you are not out driving and still want to obsess over these amazing cars, there is no better way than to compare notes and dissect the details with the other BMW obsessed guys on this message board. I have learned a lot and enjoyed the experience immensely.

Take care of yourselves and your cars,

HowardMW

Btw, I have uninstalled my iPod adapter and Sirius unit, so if anyone is interested, please send me a note before I put them up on Ebay. I also have a set of winter rims and 3 brand new and one slightly used set of OEM Rims (19" Elliptical)/Tires that I cant use on the M6 if anyone is interested.

Registered Member
    Member No: 107311 cobradav is an unknown quantity at this point cobradav's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: Goodbye to all my friends on the Roadfly 6 board..

We'll keep in touch on some of the "other" boards and go enjoy your new found beast!

Enjoyed your contributions here, Howard.

_______
    US '05 645 Coupe|Silver Grey|Chateau|Sport|Logic 7|HUD|Cold Pkg|SAT|AUX|BT w/ snap-in adapter|MP3|V1|CIP 31.00.00

www.bimmerdrivers.com

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information