Good morning, I'm out scouring the net this morning, rounding up parts to convert the E32 to a manual tranny from a auto. Feel free to share this info with anyone you with. Below is my standard post ;)

If you have any info feel free to e-mail me at larryharper at gmail dot com. Thanks in advance.

I知 in the process of converting an E32 735 from an automatic to a manual so I知 in search of quite a few parts. If you have the following from an E34 535 manual or ESPECIALLY an E32 manual I知 interested in the parts listed below. The more 祖omplete the more interested I am. I can pick up all parts if you池e in the GA/NC/SC/VA/WV area. I live in Chapel Hill and will be doing the work on the car in the mountain area of NC so I have a pretty broad range of travel to come get the parts.
I need to be able to show up and pick up the parts. No offers of 土ou can come pull it from the car please. I barely can schedule time to pick up the various parts and do this swap. My preferred day for pick-up would be on a Sunday. I do have about three weeks to gather these parts so if you don稚 have them out, you have some time.
All 'nuts and bolts' and replace-ables (pressure plate, clutch, nuts/bolts/washers/etc are being replaced with new stock so they are not needed unless indicated with the phrase "Complete".

Manual transmission
Flywheel and related parts
Transmission cross member / support
Clutch Control Assembly
Gear shift mechanism (all except shift lever and knob, I知 picking up a Z3 1.9 shift lever).
Rear Differential Please indicate which ratio the diff is if you know it.
All parts in the pedal box cluster

I have $600 cash dedicated to this aspect of the project. I had several offers in this range the first time I began this project. Since I知 replacing all 喪eplaceables the condition of the parts doesn稚 much matter (needs new master/slave cylinders, pressure plate, etc).

Center Console (in 典an the items that are a different shape from the automatic version)
Driveshaft ONLY if you have a manual E32 735i. This is the ONLY driveshaft that will work. Add $100 for a useable driveshaft.

Please contact me with the car you have (year, model and VIN of the car so I can compare the parts numbers on REALOEM), your location and any necessary information. I thank you in advance and hope you have a wonderful day.

-Larry