+ Reply to Thread
    , ,

Yes | No

Hypthetical question (repairs covered insurance)

There's an advertisement of TV ...where this independent insurance company claims that if you take a policy out with them they will cover all repair costs on your car as long as it is less than 10 years old and has less than 150,000 miles on it.

I can't see getting that policy for something like the Coupe or any BMW seeing they are pretty well built and the odds are that nothing signifant is going to break during the allowed time frame..

But what if I were to buy or lease some outrageously exotic sportscar...... I'm thinking a Lotus or Ferrari and the maintainance is somewhat high..

do you think that having this insurance policy would be such a good deal that it would actually be worth running out and buying or leasing some such exotic, in which it would not be worth getting this car any other way (if this insurance were not available).

If so then what car's then do you feel make the grade as being real high maintainance worthy in the exotic(s) catagory to justfy this ?

, ,

Yes | No

Get the details - the devil lives there!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information