+ Reply to Thread
    Registered Member
    Member No: 57476 ammolab is an unknown quantity at this point ammolab's Avatar

Yes | No

M mobility system tire 'goop' free refills at BMW

Registered Member

Yes | No

Or do I have to pay??? Fix a Flat is much cheaper

Registered Member
    Member No: 83693 yianniem is an unknown quantity at this point yianniem's Avatar

Yes | No

you pay... they tried to charge me close to $500

To be honest might have been more maybe a little less.

I used the goop in the mobility system once (I use the compressor all the time to top off tire pressures) and went to the dealer for a refill. I was informed that I had the old one-use-only system which was NLA and they now had a new refillable system. Problem with the new system is that it doesn't fit in the same space as the old one, needed to get some new plastic trunk pieces which along with the cost of the new mobility system and installation would put the cost well into the hundreds! I didn't upgrade.

So you could at one time buy refills if you had the correct mobility system. The wrong kind came in my '99 M Coupe. Hope this helps.

Registered Member

Yes | No

For 2002 Coupe..system has a replaceable bottle..

Of tire goop. It sells for $32.00 bucks at my Dealer's "Parts Boutique/BMW LIFESTYLE" department. I could tell by all the manicures and Gel hair doos, that I didn't belong.... that I was being overcharged!

I went a got a big can of FIX A FLAT and put it in with that M MOBILITY system.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information