+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Newby

Registered Member
    Member No: 172001 beddism-caddy is an unknown quantity at this point beddism-caddy's Avatar

Yes | No

Newby

Hi All. I pick up my 2006 CTS Lux Sport 3.6 next week. Really looking forward to driving her. Paid under $11,000 for a 2006 with 16k miles.

Does anyone have any links to the functions on the "Multi-Function Steering Wheel"

Ron K

Yes | No

Programmable Steering Wheel Buttons

When you get your car, you can program the 4 buttons to control various pre-programmed items (radio features like channel up/down, climate control features like fan speed up/down, etc.) You will program these features using your radio/driver information center buttons within the "setup" menu. You will also be able to choose which features you want the buttons around the radio display to control, too. Congrats on your new car!

jibbs601

Yes | No

bypass on 04 cadillac cts on dvd while driving

Yes its true Ive found the bypass on the 04 cadillac cts...Now your passegers can enjoy watch movies on long trips with out being bored and nagging the driver...I do as that you take measures to be safe on the road for you and your passagers as well as other drivers safety is the upmost importances...If you would like information on how to program your dvd to play while drivering contact me on yahoo messager and i will enclose the information ....contact jibbs601@yahoo.com

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information