+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

A4Driver

Yes | No

BMW incentives & rebates?

I am considering purchasing a new 2009 BMW 328i xdrive to replace my aging A4. Can anybody tell me how I can find out about any incentives or rebates the dealer gets? Thanks.

Registered Member
    Member No: 25266 ajoseph is an unknown quantity at this point ajoseph's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: BMW incentives & rebates?

Check bmwusa.com All the incentives are listed for the different models. Lots of 0.9 financing and first month free. Just got a 2008 335i 4k below list. The real deals are late model low mile used. Many dealers will sell at invoice just to move cars.

A4Driver

Yes | No

Thanks for the info.

BMW330xi

Yes | No

incentives

http://www.edmunds.com/incentives/RebateController?step=0&tid=edmunds.n.incentivesin dex.incentives.1.1.*

Registered Member
    Member No: 109559 Yrralis1 is an unknown quantity at this point Yrralis1's Avatar

Yes | No

Used M3 is the bargain hunters big find

Remember when an 08 M3 was 72K and dealers wanted full sticker ? Some even wanted more . Now one can pick up a low mileage 08 fir the same price as a new 335i . To me .. that's the BMW bargain .

BUT .. I have had my M3 almost 1 year . It's reliable , its quick, it handles well , it has interior space and comfort .. but I just not thrilled with the car . I am going to keep it . I do think the used cars are priced fantastic .

A 20K depreciation hit in one year make the M the BMW to buy .

Also awhile back BMW was offering screaming lease deals on M6 and M5 cars . I don't if they still are but the best I read a few months ago was 2500 down and 1K a month for two years on a 106K M6 .

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information