I've had my 135 for almost a year now and still enjoying it. I've only put on about 13k miles on it and have a year left on my lease. I tend to drive my 135 over my 6er convertible. It's so light and nimble. Now I am considering the new 2009 BMW Z4 bi-turbo with dual clutch transmission coming out late spring or early summer. I know I already have a convertible 6, but I was thinking of 1 or both for the new Z4. Does that sound crazy?? I really don't need the 2 cars. And like I said, I seem to enjoy the 135 more. For some reason, I love the new look of the Z4 and that you can change the suspension settings along with a dual clutch transmission. Another plus is the retractable hard top. I'm would imagine it would be almost or a little bit over on the weight compared to the 135. Anyone have an opinion on my madness?? lol<p>
2008 BMW 135I Alpine White Coupe: Black Leatherette, dark birch wood trim, Sport Package, Automatic w/ paddle shifters, Navigation, Heated Seats, and USB iPod adapter.
2008 BMW 650I Alpine White Cabrio: Saddle Brown Pearl Leather, Maple Wood Trim, Sport, Cold, Premium Sound Package, HUD, Night Vision, Active Cruise Control, Active Stearing, Lane Departure Warning, and High Beam Assist.