+ Reply to Thread
    Jay 01' M

Yes | No

All Z4's models

Do all Z4's come with Run Flats and no spare tire ? ..... or just the models with the 18" wheels / 35 series tires and the sport Pkg ?
    A good friend of mine just bought an 04 and it has the Sport Pkg with the 18" oem sport wheels, its a pretty harsh ride on anything but smooth interstate cruising... Those 35 series runflats on the rear feel like they're almost solid rubber tires when you run into some uneven or a little rough pavement ..... really handles well, but its a smooth Hwy set-up for sure !!!

Do the non-sport models have a little more rubber between you and the road for a little more cushy ride ?
    I thought my 01' M had a pretty stiff ride, but it has 40 and 45 series rubber under it ......

Jay

Registered Member
    Member No: 28252 tomnancd is an unknown quantity at this point tomnancd's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: All Z4's models

Yes, all come with RF's except the M models. Changing to non RF's will definitely improve the ride and handling of the car and you can donate the miserable RF's to a local race track so they can use them as part of a tire wall.TO//M

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information