+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Registered Member
    Member No: 173044 Brutus716 is an unknown quantity at this point Brutus716's Avatar

Yes | No

95 740i Turn signal and sunroof problem

First the turn signal. Every time I turn on my right turn signal it blinks faster than usual. I replaced the front one but now only the rear one blinks. The one on the fender stays on when I turn on my headlights and doesn't even blink. My other problem is the sunroof. It only slides open, whether I press the open or close. It slides open then it slides back like its going to close but it only goes a few inches. I tried re-initializing the sunroof, but it doesnt even go to the vent position. If anyione could help me that would be great.

Thanks
    JV

Registered Member
    Member No: 18520 Hughes is an unknown quantity at this point Hughes's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: 95 740i Turn signal and sunroof problem

No expert here, but it seems from my recent searches that when multiple crazy things happen in these cars, it's the ignition switch.

But befire that, I'd double check all the connections for your signals....

Registered Member
    Member No: 173044 Brutus716 is an unknown quantity at this point Brutus716's Avatar

Yes | No

Well when I bought the car a year ago the sunroof was malfunctioning but I re-initialized it and it worked fine until right before I put the car away during the winter. I will check the connections for the turn signal this weekend.

Registered Member
    Member No: 172694 racedad26 is an unknown quantity at this point racedad26's Avatar

Yes | No

what did you do to fix the sunroof mine is still doing the same thing. it will go back if i help it and close if i help but stops a few inches back also. Thanks

Registered Member
    Member No: 18520 Hughes is an unknown quantity at this point Hughes's Avatar

Yes | No

ignition sw. or, LDK?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information