+ Reply to Thread
    Registered Member
    Member No: 18520 Hughes is an unknown quantity at this point Hughes's Avatar

Yes | No

Update: All is normal again, I think...

Well, I'm not sure how long this will last, but somewhere, somehow, through the tear down process nad the reassembly process, everything is back to normal. My guess is that something was just loose somewhere. Probably the EFuses in the engine compartment, but who knows.

I just test drove her all over, and turned it off and on again about a thousand times to be sure.

Let's hope I'm not back any time soon with the same problems.

A BIG thanks to all who chipped in on this, couldn't have done it without you.

And to those readers off in the distant future that find this in the archives when trying to fix their own similar probs, sorry I couldn't have been of more help. That's just the way these cars are sometimes. But, without this forum, and it's great members, I'd still be typing, instead of DRIVING!

Thanks again to ALL!

Registered Member
    Member No: 96434 AprilGoose is an unknown quantity at this point AprilGoose's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: Update: All is normal again, I think...

Well, your peake tool will come in handy at some point. Seems like this issue was off the charts. Glad you figured it out.

Registered Member
    Member No: 18520 Hughes is an unknown quantity at this point Hughes's Avatar

Yes | No

Off the charts indeed!

However, I am much more familliar and intimate with my engine electronics now. Glad to get that out of the way with this car. I was intimate with my M6 within weeks of owning....

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information