+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Registered Member
    Member No: 173195 o4asf260 is an unknown quantity at this point o4asf260's Avatar

Yes | No

Bavaria, 3.0s NADA values?

Anyone seen the recent NADA values for Bavaria and 3.0s? Seems to me they have either doubled recently or they have an error. I check them occasionally for a 74 Bavaria, but it has been quite some time. Any comments?
    Does something automatically happen when a car reaches 35 years of age or do you think they have them mixed up with 3.0CS? I looked at the years surrounding and they appear the same.
    I occasionally check my wife's 73 Camaro, and while it has surprisingly gone up, it is not anywhere near as dramatic.

Registered Member
    Member No: 69648 bam2002 is an unknown quantity at this point bam2002's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: Bavaria, 3.0s NADA values?

I have seen them go up a little bit. If you look on Ebay the real nice ones are going for 6 to 7k. Most of them are 2 to 4k. I have a friend that has about 200 man hours into his. Perfect rust free FL car. only 29k on engine , M5 wheels, front spoiler and the Webber carb upgrade. He listed the car for 6500 and didnt get one call.
    So what the books say they are worth vs what the market really will pay can be quite different.

I just picked up one with a bad 4 speed trans. Clear coat is peeling. But very little rust, a FL car. Got it for $500. Got another 4 speed for free, they had done the 5 spd conversion. Runs. is a nice car. Just need to fix the AC..

they are great cars. But the 5 series are cheap now and much more modern- comfy. so I can still see them being undervalued.

Registered Member
    Member No: 35295 CSB540i is an unknown quantity at this point CSB540i's Avatar

Yes | No

Where is his car listed for sale? Link?
    2001 M5 LeMans Blue/Silverstone
    2003 330i ZHP 6Mt Imola/Charcoal
    2006 330i sport 6MT Red/Black
    1996 Volvo 855R

Registered Member
    Member No: 150302 bella81 is an unknown quantity at this point bella81's Avatar

Yes | No

Does your friend still want to sell his car?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information