+ Reply to Thread
    Registered Member
    , ,
    Member No: 173356 jaydubbs1 is an unknown quantity at this point jaydubbs1's Avatar
    Yes | No

Leasing a M6 noob please help

Well i am looking to lease a 08 or 09 M6 cab.. I am a mess because i dont know where to start.. I recieved my first quote today and it was on a 07 cab. I really like it because of the red interior.. the sticker was 74,600.. This is what she sent me..

"24 months would be 2239 plus just first payment, security deposit and license fees. The taxes are included. If you put $3500 cash down, your payment would be around $2089. If you did a 36 month lease your payment would be $1689 with just 1st,sec dep and plates, and if you put $3500 down your payment would be around $1579. The difference might be the miles on the car, or the color, or that my car is certified-it is hard to compare the used car values. If you do lease it, then I do have to register the car and get your plates for you. So, I sorry I quoted you wrong to begin with-but let me know if there is any more info I can give you."

I have been looking on numerous m6 boards and came across many people catching great leases on all types of M6's.. 09's 08's and 07's...I know that quote was rubbish.. I am trying to get payments under 1300.. Can anyone help me out.. i really appreciate your help!

Registered Member
    Titusville, FL, United States
    Member No: 107311 cobradav is an unknown quantity at this point cobradav's Avatar
    Yes | No

Re: Leasing a M6 noob please help

Here are the top dealers:
    Look everywhere by email and dealer web sites

Overview “2009 Center of Excellence Award”
    BMW Center City State
    East Bay BMW Pleasanton CA
    BMW of San Diego San Diego CA
    Crevier BMW Santa Ana CA
    South Bay BMW Torrance CA
    Global Imports Atlanta GA
    BMW of Dubuque Dubuque IA
    Isringhausen Imports Springfield IL
    Laurel BMW of Westmont Westmont IL
    Basney BMW South Bend IN
    Baron BMW Merriam KS
    BMW Gallery Norwood MA
    Erhard BMW of Bloomfield Hills Bloomfield Hills MI
    Erhard BMW of Farmington Hills Farmington Hills MI
    Bavarian Motor Village, Ltd. Shelby Township MI
    Motorwerks BMW Bloomington MN
    Hendrick BMW Charlotte NC
    Flemington BMW Flemington NJ
    BMW of Freehold Freehold NJ
    Paul Miller BMW Wayne NJ
    Hassel BMW Freeport NY
    Wide World BMW Spring Valley NY
    Towne BMW Williamsville NY
    Voss Village BMW Dayton OH
    Classic BMW Willoughby Hills OH
    BMW of Tulsa Tulsa OK

Kuni BMW Beaverton OR - three of our bimmerdriver.com members got fantastic deals from Kuni. All M6 verts. All were out of state with two of them east of te Mississippi

Daniels BMW Allentown PA
    Rick Hendrick Imports Charleston SC
    BMW of Austin Austin TX
    Advantage BMW Houston TX
    BMW of the Permian Basin Midland TX
    US '05 645 Coupe|Silver Grey|Chateau|Sport|Logic 7|HUD|Cold Pkg|SAT|AUX|BT w/ snap-in adapter|MP3|V1|CIP 31.00.00

Registered Member
    Mountain View, CA, United States
    Member No: 51393 koorosh is an unknown quantity at this point koorosh's Avatar
    Yes | No

I work for BMW, You can lease an 09

Leasing a used vehicle is not as advantages as a new one.

The used vehicles leases are dollor based residuals not percentage of the MSRP, also their Money factors are not subsedized, therfore you are better off with a new car lease for about the same payments.

Also When you are buying an M vehicle, get it new and not pre-enjoyed one. If you decide to go for it or you like some numbers for comparisons purposes on a new one contact me, I will do it for you with no strings attached, if you like I will get you one for the same payment.

My contact is (323)422-4956

Regards, Koorosh

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information