+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I'm back.

Registered Member
    Member No: 82331 shub_31 is an unknown quantity at this point shub_31's Avatar

Yes | No

I'm back.

Just had to stop back to tell everyone how boring the 1 series forum is. Nobody posts. I cant get any info on any mods. I must say that I think I like my 135 better than my z. Im having a tough time getting over the fact that I had it since new for 7 years with 7100 miles.

Registered Member
    Member No: 95616 scottpettit is an unknown quantity at this point scottpettit's Avatar

Yes | No

Since you have a watered down 3 series..

why not check out the 3 board.

Scott

Registered Member
    Member No: 84030 20ducks is an unknown quantity at this point 20ducks's Avatar

Yes | No

Diss'n the 1 series are we??

Registered Member
    Member No: 95616 scottpettit is an unknown quantity at this point scottpettit's Avatar

Yes | No

Nope. Almost bought one in fact....

it is a poor mans 3 series.

Jim

Yes | No

I don't see the 1 Series as a poor man's anything.

When the biggest complaint about it seems to be pricing it sounds a little odd to use the word poor in describing anything about it. You can easily price a 1 equal to or greater than a 328, and you don't have to check off on many of the options to be into 335 territory. Maybe referring to it as the 3 Series little brother or something would be a little more accurate, plus you don't chance alienating those than own one.

Jim

Registered Member

Yes | No

I guess that I should have said it is a...

less expensive version of a 3 series.

A mighty fine car. Second only to a Z4.

Now, what can of worms did I just open?

Registered Member
    Member No: 156144 flpnout is an unknown quantity at this point flpnout's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: I guess that I should have said it is a...

I agree. I just turned in my 135 coupe lease in early to get the last 2008 m roadster at BMW of Palm Springs. I enjoyed the 135 for the whole year and half I had it, but I need something more edgier and fun. Both are great cars, but my preference leaned towards the M roadster as far as fun factor goes in my opinion.<p>
    2008 BMW 135I Alpine White Coupe: Black Leatherette, dark birch wood trim, Sport Package, Automatic w/ paddle shifters, Navigation, Heated Seats, and USB iPod adapter.
    2008 BMW 650I Alpine White Cabrio: Saddle Brown Pearl Leather, Maple Wood Trim, Sport, Cold, Premium Sound Package, HUD, Night Vision, Active Cruise Control, Active Stearing, Lane Departure Warning, and High Beam Assist.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information