+ Reply to Thread
    Registered Member
    Member No: 128312 wizman007 is an unknown quantity at this point wizman007's Avatar

Yes | No

Anyone have a RTAB Tool I could rent

for a weekend? Someone on here loaned me one for a few days a couple of years back. Here's hoping for another lucky day (does anyone visit this place anymore?)! Guess I should have picked one up from VPD before they went belly up.

HSV-Dan

Yes | No

no one's here

Single Husbandry had one, did you reach him? (I have his local email if you didn't hear from him.) It was out in the loaner loop some years back.

Registered Member
    Member No: 128312 wizman007 is an unknown quantity at this point wizman007's Avatar

Yes | No

Didn't reach him

can you send me his email: [email protected] I think you sent it to me last time and then I sent it back to him. Supposedly our chapter has the tool, but it is broke.

It's like a ghost town around here. I come back every few days to see the number of days between posts...:-(

HSV-Dan

Yes | No

Re: Didn't reach him

I'll forward your email addy to him. I had the tool for a while but didn't use it, think someone along the way stripped the screw and subbed a piece of threaded stock that wouldn't take the torque...

single husbandry

Yes | No

Hey, Dan did get to me

I haven't sent you an email yet but, the content will read.

Sure you can borrow it, but I have moved recently and have not moved the house. Fortunately I will be going back in the middle of August and could maybe mail it to you then.

Registered Member

Yes | No

Re: Hey, Dan did get to me

Sounds good and I appreciate it. I will pay for shipping both ways. Can you email when me when you get a chance? Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information