Hybrid View

Registered Member
    Member No: 175902 jeffdimock is an unknown quantity at this point jeffdimock's Avatar

Yes | No

Parts prices

I'd like a quote on the following please for 1998 540i.

Front cup holders replacement; I've heard there is a blank plate that can replace the OEM holders; that's what I'd like if available as there is no reason to put those awful cup holders back in again...

Same thing for the rear - the storage bin replacement for the cup holders

Fuel cap

Cabin air filters

Left rear door window shade (current one no longer retracts)

I also saw someplace a Homelink transmitter that can be put in the somehow where the sunroof controls are? Do you have such a thing and any link to an installation tip?

Thanks

Registered Member
    Member No: 175902 jeffdimock is an unknown quantity at this point jeffdimock's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: Parts prices

One other:

51-45-8-160-439

"Folding Partition Damper" for cassette cover

Registered Member
    Member No: 157000 jesse.solorio is an unknown quantity at this point jesse.solorio's Avatar

Yes | No

Hey Jeff,

Here are the prices you requested. I have some of these parts in stock. The others I would have to order from our local warehouse. Homelink did make a kit for the E39 but I don't have any install instructions for it. BMW doesn't make the cupholder deletes.

51-16-8-190-205 FRONT CAN HOLDER 1 $40.18
    51-16-8-184-520 REAR CAN HOLDER 1 $43.24
    16-11-1-184-731 FILLER CAP 1 $10.72
    13-72-1-736-675 AIR FILTER ELEME 1 $23.81
    51-16-8-176-165 LEFT REAR DOOR S 1 $152.76
    82-11-1-470-458 UNIVERSAL TRANSM 1 $143.20
    51-45-8-160-439 FOLDING PARTITIO 1 $7.22
    Jesse Solorio
    CREVIER BMW & Mini
    Wholesale/Internet Parts Advisor
    (714) 835-3171
    [email protected]
    www.crevierbmw.com

Due to the high volume of emails I send & receive, please leave all past correspondences below when you draft your reply and or parts order. Due to regular BMWNA price updates; all price quotes can only be guaranteed the date of the quote/email. Roadfly & Internet orders that are will call can ONLY be will called Monday to Friday 8am till 5 pm at Wholesale Parts Counter Only. Will Calls can no longer be picked up weekends at the Retail Parts Counter, Thanks..

Registered Member

Yes | No

Thanks Jesse.

I found this as the part number for the rear storage bin to replace the cup holders. Is it correct or is it not a BMW part?

51 168 159 701

Are you aware of any other option to fill the front cup holder slot other than a replacement cup holder?

Thanks

Jeff

Registered Member

Yes | No

I kept on hunting and found this as a blank for the front.

51-16-8-256-292

Is it available?

Jeff

Registered Member
    Member No: 157000 jesse.solorio is an unknown quantity at this point jesse.solorio's Avatar

Yes | No

Hey Jeff,

That part is available and it is currently $21.13. I have to order it from my local warehouse but I can have it here in two business days. Let me know. Thanks.
    Jesse Solorio
    CREVIER BMW & Mini
    Wholesale/Internet Parts Advisor
    (714) 835-3171
    [email protected]
    www.crevierbmw.com

Due to the high volume of emails I send & receive, please leave all past correspondences below when you draft your reply and or parts order. Due to regular BMWNA price updates; all price quotes can only be guaranteed the date of the quote/email. Roadfly & Internet orders that are will call can ONLY be will called Monday to Friday 8am till 5 pm at Wholesale Parts Counter Only. Will Calls can no longer be picked up weekends at the Retail Parts Counter, Thanks..

Registered Member
    Member No: 176034 kumargowda1983 is an unknown quantity at this point kumargowda1983's Avatar

Yes | No

I'd like a quote on the following please for 1998 540i.

Front cup holders replacement; I've heard there is a blank plate that can replace the OEM holders; that's what I'd like if available as there is no reason to put those awful cup holders back in again...

Same thing for the rear - the storage bin replacement for the cup holders

Registered Member
    Member No: 178299 ClayEvans is an unknown quantity at this point ClayEvans's Avatar

Yes | No

Anybody shipping from Boston to New York car parts service? I'd like a quote for hubcaps of BMW 745Li.

Thread Information